Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this list that I wrote for Buzzfeed today. Enjoy! Oh, and if you like, here's the Buzzfeed post for you to share ;)
10 Signs You're Addicted To Shopping
1. You get overly excited when you receive an e-mail about a sale.
2. You need to check out EVERYTHING on sale before you do any work.
SUPER PRODUCTIVE SHOPPING TIME!
3. You do this when your boss walks by so he doesn’t know you’re on 5 different shopping sites right now.
“Oh, um hiiiiii!”
4. You’re ecstatic Christmas is over so that you can start BUYING STUFF FOR YOURSELF AGAIN!!!
MY BRA. ALL MINE.
5. You turn into THIS when you see the words “Only One Left”
BACK. OFF. NOW.
6. And after you make your purchase, you’re like
7. You feel SO accomplished, you want to dance around your office!
Suck it, everyone!!
8. And then you’re like MOOOOORE…I. WANT. MORE.
RAWR SHOPPING MONSTER UNLEASHED!!!
9. You love your purchase even if it looks insane when you wear it.
Whatevs, I look hot.
10. And then it starts ALLLLL OVER AGAIN!
COME TO ME, JANUARY SALES!!!!
So are you addicted? BONUS: Here’s THREE ways you can try to SOLVE your problem!
1. Read this article on “fast fashion” and how it destroys lives.
How Your Addiction to Fast Fashion Kills
2. Make a Resolution and STICK to it!
Even if the clothes are SO. YUMMY.
3. Make your resolution public so that you’re accountable for your actions!
Your friends will support you eventually!
Good luck and happy (socially responsible) shopping!